Monday, October 02, 2006

cologne

sometimes, opportunities don't come twice.
guess i learnt that the hard way.

"jaaaassss, don't be silly!"
haha. yeah i guess i have been rather nutty huh.

the friends made, when we were 13, 14.
such blessings in my life (:
i love the girls at work too.

but i hate this girl in school. as in, i really hate her as much as i hate excel. because.. i've never met anyone who put me down so much before. so what if she's older. she can't even speak proper english and she had the audacity to speak to me as if i was some snotty kid. ugh.

i can't handle uni life.
i thought i could learn to adapt.
but i can't yet. not really.
i still find myself constantly looking back longingly at my comfort zone and before i know it, *poof i'm back in there again.
with things that i'm familiar with, with friends that i'm not afraid to let my guard down with.

i can't stop running away from what just seems much too daunting to me.

yet i had the courage to nuzzle and hold him tight.
lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]